This has not yet been found
This is one of the few covered bridges in Georgia that still carries traffic without underlying steel beams.
The bridge was originally built 1897 over Calls Creek on the Athensville-Athens Road but it was moved to current location in 1924.
Ride south-east on Elder's Mill Road (about one mile) from Highway 15 (Greensboro Hwy). The old road close to the bridge is not in very good condition. Be careful.
Riding on Elder's Mill Road on the South side of the bridge probably requires a dirt bike (depends on the rider of course).
Read the text on the historical marker. What is the length of the bridge (feet)?Answer choices :
|Published :||27/08/2015 (d/m/y) 15:44|
Please note that it is possible that the information on this page is not accurate or not up to date. Rules or regulations that are not mentioned here may apply when visiting the place or the conditions on the location may have changed.
Bigger map (motocaching page)