Löydetty 1 kertaa (viimeksi 03/05/2018 (d/m/y) )
Näytetään, kun arvosteluja on neljä tai enemmän.
The original castle, which dates back to the 13th century, was wooden and later a brick castle was built by Kazimierz Wielki. In the fifteenth century, King Władysław Jagiello was given the title of Melezinski of the coat of arms of Leliwa and later his son. The property of the latter with the castle was confiscated in 1441 and it became the property of Jadwiga of the Prince. After that it became the property of Andrzej Tęczyński.
At the beginning of the 16th century, the owner of the castle changed several times. It went to Boner - starosts of Rabsztyn and later to Mikołaj Wolski and Zygmunt Myszkowski - Marshal of great crown. The latter in the 17th century built a castle in the Renaissance style. At that time, it was partially defenseless. At the bottom of the mountain was formed a castle with 40 rooms, separated from the hill by the moat. The castle was destroyed and looted during the deluge by retreating Swedish troops. Yhe castle has not been rebuilt yet. In the second half of the 19th century, the castle and the walls of the lower castle - the best preserved parts of it - were created by treasure hunters. After the reconstruction already made at the beginning of the 21st century, the watchtower was put into service. The castle is currently in ruins. Knights tournaments take place every year.
The castle was opened for tourists in 2015.
Visit the castle area.
|Julkaistu :||20/11/2017 (d/m/y) 00:15|
Huomioi, että tällä sivulla esitetyt tiedot voivat olla vanhentuneita tai virheellisiä. Kohteessa käyntiin voi liittyä sääntöjä tai määräyksiä, joita ei ole mainittu tällä sivulla tai olosuhteet kohteessa voivat olla muuttuneet.
Näytä isompana (motocaching sivu)