Found 5 times (last time was 11/05/2018 (d/m/y) )
Shown when there are at least four ratings.
The old church was built in the beginning of 16th century. Vaasa became a city in 1606 and the church was reconstructed and made bigger in the mid 16th century. A hundred years later the church was made bigger again and it was changed as a cruciform church.
In 1852 there was a big fire in the whole city and church was destroyed almost totally. Only the stonemade walls stayed up. Nowadays we can admire these ruins in a nice park.
Walk inside the ruins
|Published :||28/07/2016 (d/m/y) 15:40|
Please note that it is possible that the information on this page is not accurate or not up to date. Rules or regulations that are not mentioned here may apply when visiting the place or the conditions on the location may have changed.
Bigger map (motocaching page)